Various cased we have defended
- Conducted multiple reviews about possible misconduct within financial advisory firms.
- Defended a claim in the Supreme Court of Western Australia involving a $10M dispute about a margin loan. See Shaddick v JDV Ltd  WASC 120.
- Defended multiple claims made against AFSL holders at the FOS.
- Defended multiple AFSL holders who were the subject of ASIC Investigations.
Various cased we have prosecuted
- Won a $11.2M claim in the Supreme Court of Western Australia about insurance coverage. See Young Investment Group Pty Ltd v QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited  WASC 74.
- Won a $3M claim in the Supreme Court of Western Australia concerning negligent financial advice by a financial planner. See Lockyer v Bermingham [No.3]  WASC 61.
- Prosecuted claims at the FOS deriving from a fraudulent share trading scheme.
- Prosecuted claims at the FOS that derived from a failure by a superannuation trustee to comply with its obligations.
Various cased we have settled
- Settled a very substantial matter concerning a failure to pay a TPD insurance claim.
- Settled a claim concerning bad investment advice about a scheme involving investment in property trusts.
- Settled a Supreme Court of WA Claim concerning negligent financial advice.
- Settled a Supreme Court of WA Claim concerning a guarantee that should not have been entered into.
- Settled or prosecuted at the FOS multiple claims concerning investments made in managed investment schemes such as Great Southern and Timbercorp.
- Settled or prosecuted at the FOS multiple claims concerning bad financial advice given with respect to structured investments.
- Settled claims concerning bad financial advice about a margin lending strategy that was facilitated by irresponsible lending by a bank
- Settled an irresponsible lending claim against a bank with respect to a fraudulent property investment scheme.